Saturday, 14 June 2014

Annie Haak Bracelet | Review

Annie Haak Bracelet*

Annie Haak Designs is an online jewellery store that sells a lovely range of Sterling Silver, Gold and Rose Gold Jewellery. You can buy a range of different necklaces and bracelets from their website which you can check out here. Now onto this lovely bracelet! The first thing I absolutely love about this is the packaging that this Annie Haak Bracelet came in. As you can see, the packaging is a purple box with a pink bow over the top and once you open up the box the pretty packaging doesn't stop there! The bracelet then comes in a little purple bag as well and I love this because you can tell that it's taken time and effort for the presentation of the packaging. The bracelet I got sent from Annie Haak was so cute and I really really love it! It has a little open heart charm and little silver beads, with bigger Pink Beads,the Pink beads add such a nice touch of colour to this bracelet and they go together perfectly. There's also another little heart charm with 'Annie Haak' written on there which I also think is a nice touch. The bracelet is elasticated and I love elasticated bracelets because you don't have to worry about the bracelet not fitting or falling off when you wear it out! I can see myself wearing this bracelet with a few other bracelets for Summer time. What are your thoughts on this bracelet?


Bx


*This post includes a PR Sample. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. what an adorable little bracelet xx
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I'm going to check the website out now. You have a lovely blog. xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bracelet is gorgeous! I love the pop of pink in it. The packaging it came in is lovely too! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bracelet! I love simple jewellery and the packaging is lovely too!

    Lo at Notebook 54

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig