Friday, 10 October 2014

MUA - CHESTNUT EYESHADOW REVIEW


I purchased this eyeshadow after the one colour I'd been using to fill in my eyebrows from the MUA - Undress Me Too Palette ran out and I didn't particularly want to repurchase the whole Palette for just the one shade which was a shame because that colour was perfect for me but I popped on into Superdrug and had a look and decided to pick up the Chestnut shade, it was way darker than the one I was originally using so it was a risk but it's not that bad of a match for me it is darker but it doesn't look too bad considering I have dark hair so it pretty much matches. I actually really think the MUA eyeshadows are really good value, this is the first one I've tried that's not in a Palette and I absolutely love their palettes which is why I wanted to find a single eyeshadow from their range. This eyeshadow is SO pigmented and you don't need much at all, I mainly use this for my eyebrows but I'll probably use it as eyeshadow as well, it lasts all day on me and I don't even top it off with a Clear Gel to hold it on there, I just find it doesn't need it at all. This eyeshadow retails at just £1 and I'll definitely be repurchasing some more to try out and I'm really hoping they decide to release Lavish - which is the shade from the Undress Me Too Palette - as a single eyeshadow! Have you tried out any eyeshadows from the MUA range?

B x 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. They are great quality for the price and the have a nice range too! I love matte colours so they are good for me!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good quality! Me too I definitely prefer matte shades x

      Delete
  2. The MUA Heaven and Earth palette is one of my all time favourites!! I'm really impressed with how good the quality is for all the MUA products I've tried and they are SO affordable.
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that one too. Same here, it's such good quality and affordable prices! x

      Delete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig