Friday, 24 April 2015

RIMMEL RITA ORA NAIL POLISH HAUL

Rimmel, Rita Ora, Nail Polishes, Rita Ora for Rimmel, Spring, Summer, Shades, Beauty, Haul, Roll In The Grass, Oragina, Bestival Blue, Rain Rain Go Away, Go wild-er-ness, Daisy Days, Peachella
Rimmel, Rita Ora, Nail Polishes, Rita Ora for Rimmel, Spring, Summer, Shades, Beauty, Haul, Roll In The Grass, Oragina, Bestival Blue, Rain Rain Go Away, Go wild-er-ness, Daisy Days, Peachella
Rimmel, Rita Ora, Nail Polishes, Rita Ora for Rimmel, Spring, Summer, Shades, Beauty, Haul, Roll In The Grass, Oragina, Bestival Blue, Rain Rain Go Away, Go wild-er-ness, Daisy Days, Peachella

I did a little big nail polish haul recently and I got myself quite a few of the ones from the Rita Ora range for Rimmel and some more from Barry M but they'll be in a different post so keep an eye out to see which ones I got from Barry M! I wanted some more Spring/Summer shades because I hadn't really gotten any and I was mostly just wearing black but I decided to get myself some nice pretty shades instead. The shades from left to right are; Roll In The GrassOraginaBestival BlueRain Rain Go AwayGo Wild-er-nessDaisy Days and Peachella. I love that they all have Festival related names, they're perfect for Spring and Summer! On a first impression they're super opaque and they last about 2-3 days before chipping which I find really good for these ones as they're just £2.99 and I got mine on a 3 for 2 and buy one get one 1/2 price, so that was such a bargain! I'll probably review some of the shades in more detail so keep an eye out for those. Have you been buying any S/S shades?

B x 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh they're all such pretty shades! I love the packaging xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig