Wednesday, 20 May 2015

TANYA BURR LIP GLOSS COLLECTION & SWATCHES

Tanya Burr, Tanya Burr Cosmetics, Tanya Burr Lipglosses, Swatches, Enchanted Forest, Picnic In The Park, Berry Picking, Vampire Kiss, Mistletoe Kisses, First Date, Chic, Afternoon Tea, Exotic Island, Heart Skipped A Beat, Just Peachy, Aurora, I Found Nemo, Tanya Burr Beauty, Tanya Burr Lipgloss Swatches


I've featured quite a few lip glosses from Tanya's range on my blog before but I decided to pool them all together and do a Tanya Burr Lip Gloss Collection! I absolutely love these lip glosses and since I took these swatches I've added two more to my collection in the shades Lunch Date and Daydream and I absolutely LOVE those two, they're the perfect everyday nude shades. I become such a lip gloss person in the Spring and Summer because it's just easier to throw on and it goes with every single make up look, these lip glosses are really moisturising and they last quite a while on me it's about 4-5 hours before it's totally gone off my lips. They retail at £6.99 but in my opinion they're totally worth it and they smell SO good! It's always a good thing in my books if something has a nice smell to it.. Although it does make you want to eat it.. 

B x 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've not tried these yet but Exotic Island and Enchanted Forest look beautiful!

    Laura | www.laurahadley.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berry Picking looks absolutely gorgeous! I've never tried any of these lipsticks but I am tempted to give them a go, I've just never gotten round to it! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a lovely post xx keep on with your hard/lovely work xx XD

    Letsstartanewlifestyle.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig