Friday, 31 July 2015

Beauty Haul


I've been wanting to find a Tinted Moisturiser for the Summer for ages now and I was looking around and I didn't have a clue which one to go for but I was seeing the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue everywhere and when I got an e-mail from Feel Unique saying there was money off all Bare Minerals products well I decided I might as well give it a go! 

I also wanted another Foundation and I've seen so many good things about the L'Oreal True Match Foundation with people saying it's a dupe for more high end foundations that I decided to give that one a go as well and luckily for me it had a pale shade which is N1 which I was over the moon about! It's so nice to be able to find a drugstore foundation that's light enough for pale skin for a change. 

Lastly I wanted to try out some more lip products and I'd been wanting to try out the Maybelline Color Dramas for months I actually wanted to get the Nude Perfection shade because I've seen so many people say that it's a dupe for Velvet Teddy and Velvet Teddy is my all time favourite shade but when I was ordering these it was out of stock so I decided to pick up two berry shades which were Keep It Classy and Berry Much.

I also picked up some MUA lipsticks to try out I picked up a nice bright Coral (Peachy Keen) because I've been wanting to use a coral lipstick for ages for the Summer but I wasn't sure if it would suit my skintone so I figured why not try out a £1 lipstick from MUA and see what happens. I also picked up a Bright Pink (Shade 3), a Bright Red (Scarlet Siren) and a Nude Shade (Fancy Fawn) which actually looks like a pretty darn good Velvet Teddy dupe! 

When Zoella's new beauty range was released the first thing I really wanted to give a go was the Lip Balm from her collection so I picked that one up to try out as well. 

What have you been picking up recently?

B x 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I also have wanted to try the Loreal true match. I adore the maybelline lip pencils! They are some of my favs!! Good haul Hun xxx

    Whispers From Angels

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna love the L'oreal foundation, it's been a favourite of mine for such a long time! xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked out some really great products… I've been meaning to try out the new Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue as I love having a lighter base especially this time of year x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig