Wednesday, 1 July 2015

June Favourites

Maybelline, Sensational Mascara, Mascara, Velvet Teddy, MAC, MUA, Caramel Nougat, Iridescent Gold Highlighter,

There's a few bits I've been loving this month so I'm going to get straight to it! First up is the Maybelline Sensational Mascara. Now it took me about 2 weeks or so to actually really like this mascara, I always find that when I try out a different mascara I always hate it, when I first tried this one it a was a 50/50 love/hate relationship but now I've been using it for a while it's a love relationship. It lengthens my lashes and gives them a lot of volume and even curls them slightly but I won't say too much on this one because I have a review of it coming up soon.

Next up is my beloved MAC - Velvet Teddy lipstick, I had such a phase with wearing this one everyday when I got it a couple of months back but it slowly got pushed to the side as I started wearing more lip glosses because it was Spring/Summer but I got it back out this month and it's back to being my most worn lipstick this month. I absolutely love this shade I feel as though it's my perfect nude shade and I pair it with a lip liner from MUA which is another of my monthly favourites. It's in the shade Caramel Nougat and it matches Velvet Teddy spot on, it just gives my lips that more slightly full effect without being too much, I absolutely love wearing these two lip products together.

Last of my make up product favourites is a highlighter from MUA in the shade Iridescent Gold. I've been absolutely loving this highlighter over the past couple of months, it's super pigmented and stays on the top of my cheekbones all day, I absolutely love the glow it gives me and for just £3 it's definitely worth a try. I'll be doing a review of this one soon too.

For my non beauty favourites it's a TV show! The show I've been obsessed with this month is Switched At Birth. I'm currently on the second series and I was hooked from the first episode. I don't want to say too much about it but obviously the title says it all but you can read a bit more on it here if you'd like too!

B x 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've been after that highlighter for awhile now not even sure why I haven't picked it up for only £3 as I've heard such good things about it, great picks of the month!

    Beth x
    www.bethelouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velvet teddy is in my monthly faves too, such a beaut colour isn't it?!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love Velvet Teddy.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mascara is in my list to buy next. I'm just finishing my two mascaras now and then I'll pick that up! Can't wait!

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lash Sensational is so good isnt it! I've been really impressed and happy with it. So glad you're loving Velvet Teddy, it looked horrific on me! I'll have to check out the MUA highlighter, sounds like it could be a dupe for NARS Albatross! xxxx

    http://gbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig