Monday, 6 July 2015

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation

MAC, Studio Sculpt Foundation, MAC Cosmetics, MAC Make Up, MAC Foundation, MAC Studio Sculpt, NC15, Pale Skin,
MAC, Studio Sculpt Foundation, MAC Cosmetics, MAC Make Up, MAC Foundation, MAC Studio Sculpt, NC15, Pale Skin,

I bought this MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation a couple of months back, I couldn't decide on wanting to try this one or just getting my trusty Studio Fix back but I opted to try a new one out and now I'm regretting that decision. I got this in the shade NC15 and I didn't think it was going to match my skin tone because I'm NW10 in the studio fix but I went for it anyway and to my surprise it does match my pale skintone perfectly which was definitely a bonus. It's a gel based foundation and I haven't used one before so it's more of a thicker consistency than what I was used too it also has an SPF of 15 in as well, which is good it's always nice to have an SPF in your everyday foundation! A little really goes a long way with this foundation you don't need much at all and it does have really really good coverage it's definitely medium-high and seriously buildable as it covered my redness and spots instantly and it made my skin look dewy and glowing however my main issue with this one is how shiny I start to look throughout the day. In the warmer months I really suffer with oily skin but even after putting this on and a powder literally within about 5 minutes it's already starting to go ridiculously shiny and sliding off my face already and you can noticeably see the patches where the foundation has gone slightly cakey and started to slide off which is such a disappointment because I had such high hopes for this one. I thought it was purely because it was a hot day so I had to keep adding more and more powder which just made my face feel so horrible and clogged up with make-up I ended up taking it off halfway through the day because I couldn't stand the feel of it anymore but I've even tried this foundation on a cooler day and I found it did exactly the same thing so this is a definite no go for me at the moment which is such a shame because I really did like the coverage from this one. I might crack this one out again in the Winter and see how it holds up then. What are your favourite foundations and powder for the Summer months? Let me now in the comments!

B x 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I so want to try it but I'm NW10 and on some uber pale days can't even get away with that. I'll have to head to a Mac counter and test it out.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really like this foundation :(

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig