Friday, 17 July 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Review

Maybelline, Maybelline Mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, Mascara, Maybelline Makeup
Maybelline, Maybelline Mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, Mascara, Maybelline Makeup, Maybelline Lash Sensational Wand

I've had this Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara for a couple of weeks or so now but when I first tried it out I wasn't keen on it all, it tends to take me a while until I figure out if I like it or not but I instantly put this one back in the drawer and went back to using another Mascara that was my current favourite during that time (can't remember what it was though...think it was the Rimmel Lash Accelerator) but then I decided to try this one out again and I'm SO glad I did because this one has knocked every single drugstore mascara out the way and climbed straight to the top. I absolutely love this mascara, it's got a nice pastel pink packaging and I love the wand because it's got a slightly curled part which fits your lashes better so it covers them from your lashline all to the top. I didn't find that this mascara clumped at all and I do a couple of coats to really give them that fluttery look that this mascara gives them, I love how they look and they really have that false lash effect to them. It's a very black mascara which is perfect because you've got to love a super black mascara, it separates your lashes and leaves them looking defined, lengthened and full of volume, which is EVERYTHING I look for in a mascara. When I use this and when I don't use eyeliner on my waterline it really really opens my eyes up and they look so much better, normally I was the one who couldn't go anywhere without having eyeliner on my waterline but I haven't been using it at all lately, I just take a bit of the eyeshadow along the bottom and use a couple of coats of this on the top and bottom lashes and I really like how it makes my bottom lashes look as well, it really makes them stand out and define them as well as give them length. I've never noticed it clump or flake off throughout the day either, it's hands down my favourite mascara EVER!

B x 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I really want to try this mascara as it's meant to be a dupe for Benefit Roller Lash. I love mascara that help lift and lengthen your eyelashes as well.
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mascara, it's what I've been using for a few months now :) x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this mascara! I'll definitely be buying the waterproof version for my holidays :)xx

    Lissy | lissyslife.com

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig