Monday, 10 August 2015

July Favourites

Monthly Favourites, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturiser, W Brow Parlour, Loreal Bronzer

How is it August already?! Like seriously! This year is absolutely flying by but I actually don't mind because it's nearly Autumn and I absolutely LOVE autumn, the clothes, the make up, cosy nights in, fairy lights, hot chocolate in front of the fire.. Halloween, Bonfire Night, my birthday and CHRISTMAS! (Yes I did just mention Christmas..oops) I mean just typing all of that has made me get REALLY excited but before I go on a long paragraph about Autumn and Winter I'll get back to what I'm supposed to be writing about.. July Favourites! 

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue - I picked this one up a couple of weeks back because I wanted a light tinted moisturiser for the summer and this one is working wonders, it's perfect for my dry skin because it just feels like your putting a moisturiser on (hence the name 'tinted moisturiser' I suppose.. Duh B) it's got an SPF of 30 in which is always a good thing to have especially on those more sunnier days.. I'm not going to say too much about this one because I have a review coming up soon so if you wanna know more about it keep your eyes peeled.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - This one I've been loving over the last month or so, I've done a review of this one here if you'd like a read but in a short and sweet paragraph; Lengthens, Separates, Doesn't Flake Off, Lasts alllll day.. LOVE! 

Brow Parlour* - I've been loving this Brow Palette at the moment, it has everything in, a highlighter, brow wax, and two shadows and the shadow matches my eyebrow shade perfectly and the wax makes them stay put all day. I've also reviewed this one here if you'd like to know more. 

L'Oreal Bronzer - I've been really getting into contouring and highlighting and all that jazz at the moment and I've been loving this bronzer, it's not too dark and works really well for my pale skin and adds that little bit of colour to stop me from looking too pale! (Review here too)

• Masterchef - I absolutely love cooking shows and I really enjoyed the last series of Masterchef they're just so interesting to watch and I then want to go and try and make everything!


B x

*This post contains a PR sample.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm really loving Lash Sensational too at the mo, I use it in waterproof and its just fab fab fab! I would like to try the Complexion Rescue as I am a bare minerals fan!

    alice x // beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love both of them, they're such good quality. The Bare Minerals is definitely worth giving a try x

      Delete
  2. I love the Lash Sensational mascara as well! I found that it might clump a tiny bit the first couple of times I used it, but now it's a serious ~dream~ to use!

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the sound of the L'Oreal bronzer, I'm also ridiculously pale and always on the hunt for bronzers and contour products that don't make me look half umpa lumpa, so thanks for the tip! :)

    Lovely post x

    https://twitter.com/catmotron/status/631078148914987008

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get the Bareminerals complexion rescue! x

    ItsTheBlueBow

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig