Friday, 14 August 2015

Real Techniques Brush Collection

Real Techniques, Expert Face Brush, Core Collection, Starter Kit, Powder Brush, Sam and Nic Chapman,
Real Techniques, Expert Face Brush, Core Collection, Starter Kit, Powder Brush, Sam and Nic Chapman,
Real Techniques, Expert Face Brush, Core Collection, Starter Kit, Powder Brush, Sam and Nic Chapman,

Putting together this post actually made me realise that I need to invest in some more brushes to add to my collection. I've built up a good one after not really owning any until last year (I don't know how I lasted so long without them!) Whilst I was looking for brushes to purchase the brushes from Real Techniques always popped up from bloggers and youtubers so considering they were priced really reasonable I decided to jump on the bandwagon and order myself some brushes. Altogether I have the Core Collection, Powder Brush, Expert Face Brush and the Starter Kit. There's SO many more Real Techniques brushes I've got my eye on I really actually want to try out the Sculpting Set from them.. The bold metals collection looks SO beautiful too but I think for now I'll stick to the more drugstore sort of prices for the brushes as I don't really want to fork out £10 for just an eye brush. 

These brushes are really good quality I've had these brushes for nearly probably a year now and none of them have broken and I haven't noticed any of the bristles falling out either, after you wash these thoroughly it's like you've gone out and bought a brand new set, you literally cannot tell that they've been used they look that good, the thing I love about these brushes is the quality and how soft they feel on your face, it's not harsh at all like I thought they might be I never thought they'd be so soft! They blend my eye make up, foundation and everything in so well and I really don't know how I went for so long with not using these brushes but then again it's only been over the last year or so that I've actually taken a real interest in make up. These brushes are 100% worth the money, it's such good value especially with there being 4 or 6 brushes in a collection and them being just under £15 on Amazon, absolute bargain! What other brushes out there that are really worth the hype? Let me know! 



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Real Techniques are my favourite brushes, they`re so soft and don`t shed at all. I did however get a shading brush from Seventeen that`s identical to the RT one and I actually like it better.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your blog with me, i adore the design of your blog and have such a thing for Real Technique brushes, they're such a steal buy but so perfect for mastering makeup!

    www.carlyrowena.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely love Real Techniques! Some of my best beauty purchases I think. I only have the Core Collection so I need to buy some more. Thanks for sending your link over to me on twitter babe x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd really like to buy some more Real Techniques brushes, but I think I'm going to see about getting them online, because they're much cheaper than buying them in-store in Australia. They're all quite nice, but I the brush head of my stippling brush did actually come out one time when I was deep cleaning it. :|

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have the RT Powder brush & Expert Face brush but I love them, they're such good quality! I keep meaning to invest in a few more but still need to get round to it...

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Zoeva brushes are definitely worth the hype! I absolutely love mine. I do like the RT brushes as well :) They're so soft! Your pictures look lovely :)

    Gweni xxx www.gbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Real Techniques are amazing! I found some Nars dupes on ebay which are really good (: xx

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig