Monday, 24 August 2015

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Haul

Rimmel Lipsticks, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks, Rimmel Nude Kate Moss Lipsticks

When Rimmel released their new Nude Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks I knew I had to get my hands on them because I do love a good nude lip, I picked up two of the new nude shades and I also ended up picking some of the original colours as well. I couldn't choose between all of them so I ended up buying 4 that I probably don't even need but ah well.. Beauty blogger problems eh? The shades I picked up were (L-R) 48, 08, 42, 38. I've tried two of them already and I'm not sure about one of the shades on me which is the shade '38' because I'm not sure if it suits my skintone but I'll probably try it again but maybe with a no make up make up look rather than a smokey eye. The other shade I've already tried is number '42' and I do really like this one it's a perfect nude shade and looks lovely with a smokey eye. On a first impression they're definitely pigmented and not drying at all and they also last really well throughout the day! I'll be doing a swatches and more of review one day soon so keep your eyes peeled for that if you're interested.

B x 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm really excited for these to come out in Australia, I'm really looking to expand my nude collection. -- However: lipsticks that you "probably don't even need"? No such thing, girl! XD

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love shade 38, such a gorgeous coral colour :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Kate lipsticks, they are such great value, and not to mention beautiful!

    www.thatpalegirl.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the colour of second from the left! So pretty! (Sorry I'm literally stalking your blog right now omg haha) xx

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig