Sunday, 13 September 2015

Charlotte Tilbury | First Impressions

Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry, Matte Revolution, Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry, Matte Revolution, Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry, Matte Revolution, Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry, Matte Revolution, Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry, Matte Revolution, Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry Lipstick

After seeing Zoe (Zoella) wear the shade Charlotte Tilbury - Glastonberry for so long I decided to take the plunge and pick it up for myself. I was super impressed with how it came packaged that I decided to do a little first impressions post. I was just expecting it to come in a little envelope pretty much how the MAC lipsticks arrive but nope it came in a box packaged in purple tissue paper with your receipt in an envelope which is such a nice cute touch, it just looked like it'd been packed so professionally and definitely well thought out. The lipstick itself was in a purple box and the packaging for the lipstick is absolutely beautiful (enter heart eye emoji here) it felt like such good quality before I'd even tried the actual lipstick. The shade is perfect I absolutely love dark lipsticks and I'd been eyeing it up for SO long I wanted to purchase it last Autumn but I never got around to it but seeing Zoe wear it in her recent vlogs just made me decide that I definitely had to make it mine. It's definitely more pricey than MAC I didn't think I'd ever pay over £10 for a lipstick but then again times have changed and here I am paying £23 for one but it's 100% worth the money and I can already tell I'm going to get a lot of wear out of this one through the Autumn and Winter months!

B x 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Great post! I love Charlotte Tilbury and each time I order, I'm never disappointed! It really feels like a personal touch and I love the packaging of all the products. I haven't got this lip colour yet (super jealous!) but one of my fave products is Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk!

    Sarah xx

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the price mark for these is worth it, hands down the best matte lipsticks I have tried! The gorgeous packaging is a massive bouns too xx
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt exactly the same when I got my first CT order, everything feels so luxurious! Also need this lipstick in my life!

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this lipstick shade, definitely, perfect for autumn! :)

    www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick so bad, just look at that packaging! I am dying to get one of their eyeshadow palettes too! x

    Ami | perksofbeingami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this looks so luxurious! What a beautiful treat, looks like something a Disney princess would own x

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh I would love this lipstick! You should swatch it!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the exact same as you I've seen Zoe wearing this loads!! Eek it looks amazing, I'm definitely going to have to pick it up! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous packaging, I'm dying to try something by CT!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick is such a lovely colour for Autumn/winter and the packaging is so lovely! Slightly on the prices side though but looks well worth it!

    Tayla | Daisychains16

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Charlotte Tilbury I had a bit of haul over the weekend so will have to get it up on the blog soon!

    www.ohstyle.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I literally have a review of this exact lipstick scheduled to go up tomorrow! That's so crazy haha! I really love the colour of this lipstick but I found it super drying on my lips, which is such a shame xx

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig