Monday, 5 October 2015

Avon Always On Point Eyeliner

AVON, Always On Point Eyeliner, Eyeliner, AVON Eyeliner,
AVON, Always On Point Eyeliner, Eyeliner, AVON Eyeliner,

I'm always on the lookout for the best eyeliners out there for my waterline, I can't really do my make up without using one, it just never looks finished and I feel like I look really weird without wearing eyeliner on my bottom waterline I used to stick to the £1 one from MUA because it actually seemed to work really well and lasted me throughout the day however it started irritating my eyes and then they were all bloodshot after using it so I knew I'd have to find myself another one and I got myself this one from Avon and I really like it, the colour payoff is really good and you don't really have to go over it that much. I go over it a couple of times because my eyes water like crazy so I end up taking it off a little bit and it's not as strong as I'd like so I go over it and voila a nice bold black eyeliner on my waterline, I sometimes add it just on the outer corner of my tightline to add a little bit more definition because I find it opens up my eyes a lot more than liquid liner on my top lash line I just find that using that makes my eyes look really small and it just doesn't suit me at all which I don't mind because my hands shake like crazy so I fail at it most days anyway. This eyeliner isn't a pencil liner it's a crayon one which I find does glide on a lot better than a pencil and it lasts a lot longer on the eyes as well, I find it lasts from when I put it on to when I go to take it off which is about 9-6ish, it also doesn't irritate my eyes which I was VERY happy about, no more vampire bloodshot eyes. I think this was about £1.50 on an offer in the Avon catalogue, absolute bargain but now it's gone back up to £6 and to be honest I don't think it's worth that much so I'm now on the lookout for a new one...again!

B x 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this eyeliner super pigmented, but, I'm not so keen on the self sharpen feature feel like it wastes some product :)

    Lotté | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, I'm in need of a new black eyeliner! And I love Avon products!

    http://heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Avon eyeliners. There was a blue sparkly one called Twilight Blue that I was obsessed with for years :') Great post! x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try Avon's supershock gel eye liner pencil. They're amazing! They glide on so easily so you don't have to tug at your eye, the colour is really intense and they last a long time =) xx

    http://thebeautyprep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig