Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Mini MAC Haul


I'd been meaning to repurchase the MAC Studio Fix Foundation for a while now and it was on its last legs with literally hardly anything left at all so I finally picked it up and I picked up some others bits too. Oops. I'm loving a brown toned lipstick at the moment so I picked up some more of those and I went with Whirl and Spirit and they both look gorgeous! Lastly I picked up a lip liner from MAC because it's getting to that time of year where I'm going to be wearing more darker berry toned lipsticks and I suck at putting them on and it's definitely a whole lot easier if I wear a lip liner so I went with Nightmoth and I absolutely love the look of this one already I can't wear to wear it paired with my dark lipsticks!

B x 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've been wanting the Whirl lipstick, it looks gorgeous!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a MAC lipstick! Might have to give these ones a try!

    Sam xo
    beautymagnet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try Nighmoth, my go to for dark lipliners is Currant! I really want to get Whirl and also Soar liner. I need to have a Mac splurge. X

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reaaaaaaly need to buy Whirl haha! Everyone keeps talking about it and I really want to give it a go!

    Abbi | www.simplyabbi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to buy whril! I had the lip liner which I lost on a night out but planning on getting the lipstick format through the back to MAC scheme :)

    www.typicalamy.com

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig