Thursday, 8 October 2015

September Favourites


So I'm SO excited that it's finally October and Autumn is here, if you've read my blog for a while you'll probably know that I'm a total Autumn/Winter girl I absolutely love the rain and it's hands down my favourite time of the year, I honestly cannot wait for Halloween, I'm already getting the decorations out but before I go on about October and Halloween for most of this blog post, lets get onto my September Favourites..

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - This foundation is definitely my holy grail, I absolutely love it and it's always the one I got back too it covers SO well and hides all my blemishes and redness only bad thing is the fact I'm running out. Must. Repurchase. Soon. 

Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry - I love dark lipsticks I'm such a dark lipstick and brown toned nude lipstick gal and I love this one it's a dark berry toned lipstick but it lasts literally ALL day I'm not going to say too much on it because I've got a review coming soon but you can take a peak here for a first impressions. 

Avon Eyeliner - I've literally just posted a review of this one a couple of days back so I won't say too much and you can read that here if you'd like but I love this eyeliner it's got such good pigmentation and it's a super dark black which I love. 

Collection Brown Eyeshadow Palette - All I've been wearing lately is a brown smokey eye and it's my go too look, I'm more of a dramatic make up gal I love how it looks on my eyes and I find it really suits me well and this one is perfect for creating a brown everyday smokey eye. 

What were you loving last month?

B x 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm definitely an autumn/winter girl too! Glastonberry looks absolutely gorgeous :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this lipstick everywhere at the moment and I'm dying to try it out, I love a berry lip! My favourites have been Mary Lou by The Balm for an intense highlight and any dusty rose lip though now it's getting towards winter it's all about the berries. X

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those collection eye shadows look gorgeous! I love the packaging on the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks but found them to be quite drying on me :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favorites! I want to try the Mac fluid foundation!

    New follower!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know collection did this eye palette it looks lovely I definitely need to try it out! And I'm with you on Mac studio fix it's brilliant.

    Lucy | lucyalana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Collection Eyeshadow Palette. It's one of my favourites at the moment too x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read that Glastonberry review! I've heard it's perfect for Autumn =)
    xx

    http://thebeautyprep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig