Friday, 20 November 2015

Barry M Nail Polish Haul

Gelly Hi Shine, Barry M, Barry M Nail Polish, Barry M, Black Currant, Black Cherry, Black Grape, Black Pistachio, Barry M Swatches
Gelly Hi Shine, Barry M, Barry M Nail Polish, Barry M, Black Currant, Black Cherry, Black Grape, Black Pistachio, Barry M Swatches

Barry M are hands down one of my favourite brands for nail polishes I love that they're affordable and I do love the range of shades they have so when I saw that they were releasing 4 new Autumnal Black Toned nail polishes in the Gelly finish I just knew I had to add them to my ever growing collection. I took to the trusty internet to look at swatches and fell in love with them all. I love darker toned nail polishes I just feel like they look a lot better on my nails than pink shades - I'll wear the odd brighter shade but only in the Summer - I just normally tend to stick to Nude shades, Greys and Whites and darker tones especially for the Autumn and Winter. I was scrolling on the boots website and saw that they were on a 3 for 2 which is an absolute bargain for these nail polishes I paid £8 for 3 shades and I was a lucky one because my Mum got one shade that she didn't like so she gave it to me - thanks mum! The shades are: Black Cherry, Black Pistachio, Black Currant and Black Grape

B x 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Barry M and I loooove these dark shades. Although I probably don't need all of them. I don't have anything similar to Black Grape, so I might go check it out.

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are gorgeous! And to top it off - They're Barry M. I love the nail paints! :D
    Great post!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, I didn't see those Barry M shades in the shops but I'm craving them now :)

    Alice // the-rose-glow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig