Monday, 16 November 2015

Tanya Burr - Duvet Day Review

Tanya Burr, Duvet Day, Nail Polish, Tanya Burr Cosmetics, Tanya Burr Beauty, Duvet Day Swatch

I bought this nail polish a couple of months back when Tanya had released her new range, this nail polish was one of the newest additions to her range and this was the first shade I loved the look of. It has the new packaging and it's much better quality than the older packaging, I love the gold toned lid and the gold writing on the front, it's also a completely different shape to the standard nail polishes and it's more of a square shape which I really like. The shade is called Duvet Day and it's a grey toned nail polish and it glides on really well, it's a really pretty shade and it's great for all year around however I think I'll be wearing it more in the Winter months as I think it's a perfect shade for the Winter, the polish chips within about 2 days or so which for me is pretty good as normally it chips within about 2 hours or so. Duvet Day retails at £4.99 and is available from Feel Unique and Superdrug!

B x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried any of Tanya Burr's products yet, but I agree I love the square bottle - perfect for staying put between your knees when you're painting your nails haha. 2 days is pretty good for chip-factor though, I'm tempted to give it a go! :) x

    www.marfmallow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this shade! Also love the new packaging reminds me a lot of nails inc xxx


    Karan| studentbeautyhack

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig