Tuesday, 8 December 2015

MAC - Nightmoth Lip Pencil

MAC, Nightmoth, MAC Lip Liner, Lip Liner, MAC Cosmetics, MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner, Nightmoth Liner Swatch
MAC, Nightmoth, MAC Lip Liner, Lip Liner, MAC Cosmetics, MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner, Nightmoth Liner Swatch
MAC, Nightmoth, MAC Lip Liner, Lip Liner, MAC Cosmetics, MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner, Nightmoth Liner Swatch
MAC, Nightmoth, MAC Lip Liner, Lip Liner, MAC Cosmetics, MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner, Nightmoth Liner Swatch

Because I own SO many different dark berry lipsticks it was getting harder and harder to put them on without using a lip liner so I went and bought my very first one from MAC. I searched about and decided that Nightmoth was probably the one that would match all of my current lipsticks so I went and purchased that one and I absolutely love it. It's such a dark colour and when you put the colour fully over your lips rather than just outlining it, it's a dark purple/plum shade, it reminds me a lot of MAC - Cyber (Which I don't own.. Yet anyway) It's a full on matte finish so it does leave your lips feeling dry but I popped my Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick over the top after I saw Tanya do it on her make up tutorial here because I really liked how it looked over Nightmoth, I kind of did it an ombré style and lined most of my lips and just put the 107 lipstick in the middle and slightly over and it'll definitely become one of my favourite Autumnal lips to wear, it is a more daring look but I did love the finish of it, it lasted all day on my lips and hardly budged at all even through eating or drinking, MAC's quality in Lipsticks and Liners is probably the best ones I've tried out of all my others. Nightmoth matches all my lipsticks really well which I'm super happy with and for £12.50 it was definitely worth it for the quality of the product and the pigmentation. 

B x 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I adore this shade but use a pretty bright red lip liner when I wear it, I've been meaning to find a more suitable colour lip pencil; This looks perfect!

    Four Cats Plus Us - Amy x

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig