Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Sleek Contour Kit

Sleek Contour Kit Review
Sleek Contour Kit Review

Ever since I really started getting into contouring I've been looking for that really good contour product and at the moment out of all of the ones I've tried this Contour & Highlight kit from Sleek is at the top spot. I never really bothered with contour because I didn't think it made a difference - lol at my past self - but obviously when I tried it and actually saw the difference I didn't look back and it's become a staple in my make-up routine. I find that because I'm pale when I just put my foundation on I literally look like a ghost seriously so I definitely needed to up my contour game so that's why I tried it out and I'm so grateful for contouring purely because it doesn't make me look ill! It puts so much more colour onto my face and definitely helps shape it. All the previous contours I've tried were more orange based which I didn't like at all so I needed a more bronze-brown toned one which is exactly what this one from Sleek is. The Contour powder is super pigmented that when I first used it I used way too much and it looked so bad because it was so full of colour, it's definitely the best contouring product I've tried out so far anyway. Now let's move onto the highlight... One word. Beautiful. Oh my god this highlighter is just as pigmented as the contour powder! Again I never really got into using highlighter. I did for a bit and then I just dropped that step because I couldn't be bothered but when I tried this highlight out.. Well now I'm always using it. It's such a pretty highlight and it comes off as a golden sheen and it looks so nice on my skintone, it stays on just as long as the contour powder. Although it comes in little packaging I've had this for a few months now and it's lasted me a good while and I still haven't hit the pan on it yet! For £6.49 this is 100% worth the money and I'll definitely be repurchasing this one that's for sure. What's your favourite contour and highlight?

Bx 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Fab review girly ..that highlighter sounds like a dream! Also - this palette is SO affordable, which I LOVE!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I actually don't own anything from sleek so will be checking this out. Xx

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, this is now on my wishlist! I recently discovered Sleek and couldn't believe how good their products are for such great prices.

    Four Cats Plus Us

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Sleek Contour kit has been my go to contour product for over a year now. As a brand, they just can't be beaten on price for the quality. My first kit is still going strong and I still haven't had to replace it after all this time. I'll be repurchasing when it runs out though xxx

    www.francescajayne.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this sounds amazing !! And I cannot believe how affordable it is !! I have only recently started getting into highlighting and contouring and find palettes like this so handy!! Thanks for review Hun .. I'lld definitely be picking this up :P
    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favourite product ever for contour and I totally agree, it is definiely worth the money!

    Irene | Blogger at ireisapenguin

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig