Thursday, 24 March 2016

What's In My Make Up Bag?


Skin Base Visage - I had a sample through the post with a lipstick I purchased from MAC and it was a little sample of the MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage and I absolutely love this. It's been keeping the oily skin at bay which I annoyingly get along with dry skin but this has been making my skin so soft and it's been helping keep my make up on all day. I've basically run out of this now so I definitely want to pick up the full version. 

Rimmel Match Perfection & Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue - I've been going back and forth between two foundations over the last couple of months and I've been absolutely loving them. Both the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue have been the best two foundations for my skin over the last couple of months because my skin's been quite dry and they've both really been helping with that.  

Sleek Vintage Romance Palette - Next up in my make-up bag is the Vintage Romance Palette from Sleek. I've been loving a purple smokey eye this winter and the shades from this palette are absolutely perfect for that. The shades are super pigmented and they stay on all day. 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - The end of last year and the beginning of this year the mascara that had become my absolute favourite is the Lash Sensational Mascara from Maybelline. It was a well hyped up mascara amongst the beauty World and it took me a while to get it because I never know whether or not they actually live up to the hype but this one definitely does. It really separates and lengthens my lashes and I love the finishing look it gives them. 

Make Up Revolution Pressed Powder - My newest powder in my collection is this pressed powder from Make Up Rev and it's become the top powder I've ever tried out. I have oily skin and sometimes the shine gets taken away for about 2 hours before its back so it always ended up looking cakey but with this powder it lasts so well on my skin and it's an absolute bargain for just £2. It works so well in conjunction with the Skin Base Visage but since I've pretty much run out of that now it also works really well on its own! 

Vaseline Lip Therapy - My lips have been dry lately and I never really use lip balm - terrible I know - but lately I've been obsessed with the Vaseline Pot, I love this one because it really moisturises my lips and it keeps them nice and shiny, it looks just like a lipgloss. 

Sleek Contour & Highlight Kit - One thing I can't seem to do my makeup without now is contour. The one I've been using over the last couple of months is this contour & highlight kit from sleek and it's literally the best one I've tried out. The pigment from this is absolutely amazing I used way too much first time and it looked terrible and I had to really blend it out for a good while! The highlight from this is amazing as well they're both so pigmented and I'll definitely be repurchasing when it runs out. 

W7 Brow Parlour* -  Another thing I can't really seem to not do whilst I do my make up is filling in my eyebrows! I've been using this palette for a while now and I've actually hit pan so I definitely need to grab a new one. 

Collection Concealer - The best concealer for me is hands down the Lasting Perfection Concealer from Collection, it's the only one I've found that's actually pale enough for my skin and it covers blemishes really well so this one's always in my make up bag! 

Velvet Teddy - Lastly is my all time favourite lipstick from MAC and that is none other than Velvet Teddy. I never stop going on about this one because it's literally the perfect colour for me and I'm obsessed with it. I pretty much go to this one most of the time if I'm wanting to wear a lipstick and I'm really running low so I'll have to repurchase this one too! 

B x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the rimmel foundation. Its so nice and lasts all day!! X

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sleek palette looks lovely, I have a lot of their palettes already but I will check this on out next time i'm in Superdrug :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue is amazing! I really want to try Velvet Teddy, such a gorgeous colour!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I really want to try the Bare Minerals Complexion rescue it sounds amazing! tmcmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about Maybelline's Lash Sensation and Collection's Lasting Perfection! Holy grail products! My next MAC purchase will also be Velvet Teddy - good selection!
    - www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig