Monday, 24 October 2016

October Book Haul

Hello hello helloooooo, what do we have here? Oh you know just another book haul, and I wonder where my money's disappearing too (oops) since getting back into reading I've become totally obsessed with it and falling in love with it all over again and there's so many books that I have on my list to get so I did another book haul recently here's what I got!



What other books am I needing to add to my list? Let me know your recommendations!

B x 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You got so many good ones!! Those Harry Potter covers are so gorgeous. I've been wanting to pick those up myself. You can't go wrong with Sarah J. Maas either. I'm on the final book of the Raven Cycle series and it's so good! Definitely recommend it.
    Steph x. Hello, Steph Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Harry Potter! Can't go wrong with a Potter :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig