Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Shadow Switch by Beauty Essentials

Ever wanted to use the same eyeshadow brush without having the previous shade left on it and not wanting to wash it and wait hours for it to dry? Well now you might just be able to do that thanks to the Shadow Switch* by Beauty Essentials. This weird little tin includes a sponge that lets you clean your brush, without having to wait forever to be able to use it and you can use it just seconds later.


When I first got this, I was so curious to see if it would actually work because to be honest, I didn't think it would, but I put it to the test whilst doing my usual makeup routine, I used a Golden shade first and normally the colour stays fully on there when I use a different darker shade, however this time, thanks to the Shadow Switch that actually didn't happen. Seriously. I was shocked that it worked. It's such an easy thing to use you literally just pop your brush onto the sponge and swirl it around and you can see the colour from your brush rub onto the sponge, I tested it on the back of my hand I was surprised when I couldn't see the previous shade there. Obviously, it doesn't clean it as well as washing them with soap and water would but it saves you a heck load of time being able to quickly take the previous colour off. Seriously this thing is genius and it's not even that expensive, you can purchase it from Amazon for £5.99, it's also going to be available to purchase at Sephora. Have you tried this curious little Shadow Switch out? 

B x 

*This post contains a PR sample. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL! I always end up with terrible smudges around my eyes from having dark residue left on my brush when I try to apply a lighter colour. This would help so much!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig