Thursday, 3 November 2016

Currently Wanting - November

Oh hold up what do we have here? Yep, yet another currently wanting because there's too many things and not enough money for them all. It's Autumn, I love Autumn, and Autumn means the baggiest jumpers with skinny jeans or leggings and a pair of boots or a pair of fluffy socks when you're indoors, so naturally I've been scouring the internet to see what items have been catching my eye and there's a few! (However I've already done a new look shop so maybe I'll do a haul and share with you what I went ahead and purchased) As well as clothes, BOOKS, books are the legit must have for the Autumn and winter (and every other season) but what's better than getting completely lost in the book whilst the rain is hitting the window and the fire is crackling? NOTHING.






B x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig