Thursday, 8 December 2016

Gift Guide: Beauty & Books Edition



Another Gift Guide from me today! I've included a few more of my favourite beauty products, the NYX - London Matte Cream really reminds me of MAC's - Velvet Teddy and I've seen so many people talking about these, they'd definitely make a good stocking filler. 

Next up is a few products from Burts Bees* these cute little packages are perfect for this time of year, especially because my lips go so dry in the Winter and I know how good Burts Bees are, these are going to keep my lips so hydrated. In the Burts Bees Naturally Nourishing* gift set is a lip balm and a hand cream which is also the perfect added addition because you can never have enough hand creams for the Winter time, you need to keep everything hydrated in this weather. IT'S SO COLD. In the Bit of Burts* gift set you get a lip balm and a little tub of cuticle cream, cute! 

Lastly I added a few books that I think would make some really good presents, especially Girl Online: Going Solo - I'm yet to read this one but I know it's such a well loved series so you can't go wrong with this one. 

B x 

*This post contains PR samples. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig