Thursday, 2 February 2017

January Favourites


Hello everyone! 

I literally cannot believe we're already into February, can it slow down? Please? I feel like I've blinked and it's gone by so quickly! 

To start off my favourites I'll go with the only beauty product I have and that's a foundation which is the Rimmel Wake Me Up. I've been ditching my MAC Studio Fix lately because it's a matte finish and I've been suffering with dry skin lately so I decided to switch up and go for this one which I'm really liking at the moment it's so nice and gives a nice dewy finish. 

You know I said I wanted to add more colour into my wardrobe? Well I went and bought myself a pink coat. Yep. It's the cutest thing ever and I love the colour of it, I saw it online and was like okay I think I'm getting that I think I could rock that and I ended up really loving it. It's in a puffer coat style which I've seen everywhere at the minute and I really wanted one because it takes me back to when I was younger and I had one, so cute and so cosy! (No picture of it because I forgot to include it but it's here!) 

Okay I must admit I'm in a bit of a reading slump right now but at the beginning of Jan I started rereading Twilight and I was absolutely loving it, I haven't finished it yet though because I just haven't seemed to feel like I wanted to read but hopefully I will soon. 

Next up is a TV show, I've become a bit obsessed with Dance Dance Dance. Anyone else watching it? I find it so entertaining watching celebs recreate famous dance routines, it's so good my faves are definitely Johnny and Chrissy! 

Lastly is a games console. Yep. I went back to old school times and got myself a PlayStation, well I say I, I mean we, my sister and I did (itsthebluebow) I've been probably playing the play station more than I've been doing blogging or reading or literally anything else. Oops. I went and bought the Harry Potter games on there and I've literally become obsessed, it's just so much fun! Also did I mention we got it in pink?! SO CUTE.

B x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great favourites - I remember reading Twilight, the whole series, when it was first released. I loved it! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig