Wednesday, 1 March 2017

February Favourites


Another favourites today and I think it's actually the first time I've posted this on the 1st of the month! This year seems to be flying by already and I'm not sure how to feel about it, I think it needs to slow it down a bit I mean I still haven't accomplished anything throughout Jan & Feb and I'd really like this year to be the year where everything changes. Still 10 months to make that happen though right?!? 

Anyway I'll stop rambling and move onto the favourites:

As you can see, not really loving much throughout Feb, my skin has been horrendous so I've not really been using too much makeup. One other thing that's been bad is my lips, they've been so dry and I was hoping that the Barry M Lip Oil would be the one to help out but that deffo didn't work for me so I decided to try out a few lip balms and I picked up two of the Baby Lips lip balms and these are from their Valentines range, they're both mint scented and they smell so nice, they even have a little heart on the top of the product which I thought was adorable, they've been helping my dry lips out as well which is exactly what I needed. 

Another lip balm I've been loving is this one from Sweet Snuggles, the name is adorable and so is the packaging and the best thing is it's also really helping my chapped lips, I use this one mostly in the day and then the baby lips when I've put a bit of makeup on. 

Next up is a book favourite and that's Fallen. I started this years ago probably but never actually got around to finishing it, I've been in a reading slump lately and I haven't been able to really get into a book apart from this one! Here's a lil bit from the blurb: 'The moment Luce looks at Daniel she knows she has never felt like this before. Except she can't shake the feeling that she has . . . and with him - a boy she doesn't remember ever setting eyes on'

I've also got a TV show favourite I was loving throughout Feb and that is MacGyver, it's like a drama detective show but the thing is...the main guy? Yeah. Guys. He's Travis. From the Hannah Montana movie. Can't get over it. 

Lastly is boots. My oh so loving Doc Martens (which I didn't put in the picture oops?) but yeah these have been my lifesavers and my go to over the last few months, they've been keeping my feet so so toasty and dry through all of the rain, I'd been wanting them for months and finally treated myself to a pair for my birthday and I'm SO glad I did I love them! 

B x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You can't beat a pair of Doc Martens! They are the best. I remember reading Fallen, like so long ago. I think I've read all the books in the series now - it wasn't a bad series! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig