Wednesday, 5 July 2017

June Favourites


I'm not even going to bother going on about how the hell it's July already because it's just insane okay? INSANE. Let's go straight into the favourites from last month:

Finding Carter - First up is a TV show and I binged watched this with my sister (itsthebluebow) when it came up on Sky Box Sets and it's SO good, seriously, basically it's about a girl called Carter who got kidnapped at the age of 3, but she doesn't even realise that that was in fact the case until she gets in trouble, gets arrested and she comes up as a missing person on the police record, and then the storyline unravels from there and there's so many twists and turns, seriously if you're looking for something to watch, I definitely recommend it! Plus Crash is pretty... 

ACOTAR - Next up is a book! So I'm currently rereading A Court of Thorns and Roses after having such a book hangover from A Court of Wings and Ruin, I've genuinely forgotten how many times I cried whilst reading it. I don't think I've blubbered so much. I LOVE this series and I 1000000000000000% recommend it, if you're looking for a series that includes, fighting, sex scenes, heartbreak and romance, this is DEFINITELY worth a look. Plus it includes the love of my love; Rhysand (and I will admit I still have such a soft spot for Tamlin and I legit feel like the only one in this fandom that does...) 

Notebooks - Ahhh notebooks, I used to hate them actually, I just noted everything down on the notes section on my phone but my phone's going to shit and playing up so my stationery obsessed sister was like "WHY DON'T YOU USE A NOTEBOOK" so I was like ugh okay fine and I've got to admit, they're handy little things aren't they? I've built up a collection now and I note down EVERYTHING. 

Photoshop Elements - O.M.G. (bit dramatic B) but this is seriously probably THE best thing I've bought all year, I've been dreaming of having Photoshop Elements for years and I decided I was going to get the older version because the new one was SO expensive but the World seemed to be in my favour because the newer version was knocked down and I obviously snapped it up because you know I'm not made of money. I've had a lot of fun learning all the tips and tricks and making my photos look awesome, well I think they look awesome anyway. 

Pinterest - Last thing in last months favourites is an App which is Pinterest and it's another thing that my sister started me off on, it's the app I've been on the most lately because it doesn't have the news and that's good for me because it's just pretty pictures and tattoos which I just drool over and then want. 

B x 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love a good notebook for writing down blog post ideas! TK Maxx is a brilliant place to get them!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That TV series sounds right up my street!xx

    Lucy | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh, how could you note love notebooks? I have so many (mostly unicorn themed) and I keep buying more! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig