Monday, 9 October 2017

Mad Beauty Belle's Beauty Dome


Firstly, thank you to Mad Beauty for sending me this amazing looking Dome* from their Beauty and the Beast range, I mean look at it! How epic is this? I was so happy when I opened it up to see this Dome, I'd saw pictures of it, but never expected it to be this cool. Seriously, I'm considering buying a rose just to put into the dome because there's just no way I'm chucking that bad boy away! In the cute little Dome you get 4 products which are:

Rose Hand Cream - This is probably the best smelling hand cream I've tried, the rose scent is so good, it's heavenly, I couldn't stop smelling my hands (I could've looked like a right weirdo but it smelt good okay?) A little goes a long way with this hand cream, you just need a little blob and then just massage it into your hands thoroughly, my hands instantly felt so much softer and hydrated, it dried so quickly and didn't leave my hands feel sticky or tacky in the slightest.

Rose Body Wash - Again this has the same scent as the rest of the range, it's like a strong floral scent, but not one that's too overpowering at all, it also has that scent that makes you feel a bit calmber when you smell it. This body wash, is a clear gel which you simply massage into wet skin until it forms a lather and then you just wash it off, just like any other shower gel, only this one leaves you smelling of what I would imagine roses smelt like you know if I ever received any...

Rose Body Lotion - As for the body lotion, I used this straight after getting out of the shower, like the hand cream, a little goes a long way, you don't need to much at all, and again it just leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling amazing, it also dries pretty well too, if you don't use too much that is.

Enchanted Rose Soap - Lastly is the adorable looking soap, which again has the same scent as the other 3 products because you know it is a Rose Beauty and the Beast range which is just perfect, it leaves your hands smelling nice and feeling clean. Basically everything you'd expect from a soap.

Overall, this little Beauty and the Beast Dome is a must-have for any Beauty and the Beast fans out there, it's also a perfect gift to give someone at Christmas too! And before you ask, no it is definitely not too early to be thinking of Christmas Presents okay?!

B x

*This post contains a PR sample. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be My Anchor. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig